Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Basic Tool Kit

"What do I need to papercraft????"

"Help!"

Those are two of the most often asked questions I hear.

The must haves basic toolkit includes:

1.  A good paper cutter

I prefer Fiskars and we happen to sell the cutter I use.

Surecut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer-Z1783


You want a portable paper cutter.  You want a cutter that will expand to at least 12".  You want a paper cutter where you can read the measurements all the way across. 


2.  Scissors

Over the years I have used many different brands of scissors.  I will emphatically state that I prefer the CTMH scissors over any other I have tried.

Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors - Z1836
The best scissors EVER!  Notice the word, "NON-STICK."  They mean it.  I do not have a problem with any adhesive sticking to these scissors and can "fussy-cut" to my heart's content.

3.  Journaling pens.  I don't care if you don't like your handwriting.  The story the important part of scrapbooking, your stories, your writing, your love for your families.  Of course, Close to My Heart sells a great one.

Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ - Z1979

4.  Adhesive
a.  Tape runner - I use Tombow until I run out of refills.  I will then switch to what we sell.

Duck® Easy-Stick™ Adhesive - Z3033


b.  Liquid Glass
Liquid Glass - Z679

Purchase the basic toolkit through MY SITE and receive a free workshop (one I prepare, not one in the Annual Inspiration).  (If local, I will invite you to a workshop.  Not local?  Don't worry.  I will send you the workshop and a step-by-step guide so you can complete the project on your own.)  This offer only available, through me, Debbie Andrews, Independent Close to My Heart Consultant.

Be sure to join an online gathering when you order!  Help others get more free stuff.  Ask me how you can be a hostess of your very own online order




No comments:

Post a Comment