Monday, October 10, 2016

Gratitude: CTMH Swan Lake Mini-Album

I have fallen in love with mini-albums and have been studying and learning about them for about a year.  During this journey I have shared with and dragged (quite willingly) my daughter-in-love, Regan.  I am so excited to share the upcoming workshop and album made with the Swan Lake paper packet from CTMH.

Regan and I will be teaching this album locally.  We also want to share this tutorial with our family and friends all over the place.

I am also so inspired by the tutorials offered by other consultants that I will be creating a tutorial on the album using a different "all-year" paper collection.

The local workshop will be held on October 29, from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm.  Message me or Regan on Facebook for more details.

There are several options for purchasing this workshop:

For the face-to-face workshop please make your purchase by Monday, October 17.  We want the materials to arrive in time and we will need time to prepare your kit.  (Chipboard for the mini-album will be included in your kit.)

Swan Lake Option 1 (includes deli lunch):


$50.00
Include deli lunch
shipping/handling/taxes
Items listed above
Kit precut for you
Instructional Guide


Swan Lake Option 2 (includes deli lunch):

$75.00
Include deli lunch
shipping/handling/taxes
Items listed above
Kit precut for you
Instructional Guide


Swan Lake Option 3:  (Instructional Guide only)

The instructional guide is free with a $25.00 purchase on my website, debbieandrews.ctmh.com.  The guide can also be purchased for $15.00.  This is a digital file and will be emailed upon completion of payment and/or website order.  (The guide is currently under construction and will be available after completion.)

I have listed the product used in this tutorial should you choose to purchase any of these items.  Of course, your order for the instructional guide only can be for any items available on  my website.  

Close To My Heart consultants, upon verification of your consultant site you will receive a license for teaching and sharing the instructional guide in face-to-face workshops/classes.  







or....


Adhesive - I also use and will have Scor-Tape available for purchase (construction of album)
Regan and I also use a liquid glue and tape runners (such as those available on my website)
Ink and Sponge for inking and distressing


Happy crafting!

Debbie and Regan


P.S.  Don't forget the October Stamp of the Month, S1610, Yuletide Joy is only $5.00 with a $50 purchase on my website.

The stamp can also be purchased for $17.95 without a qualifying purchase.

Make a Gratitude album and some Christmas tags or cards with the purchased SOTM.


This album was inspired by the pocket tag albums made by Ginger at MySistersScrapper.com.  Check out her blog and if you're ever in her neck of the woods, she teaches albums at her local scrapbook store.











No comments:

Post a Comment